Step One:Click on the first day you would like to book and then click on your departure day. If your booking spans across two months, click on your arrival date, then use the right arrow key on the month line to advance to the next month and click on your departure date. A booking form will then appear below the calendar. Fill out the form to register the dates you intend to stay, your name, a valid email address and any comments you would like to make.
Step Two:Once you've provided your details, click on the Book button. Your registration will then be saved and a reservation confirmation notice with your unique ID number will be sent to your nominated email address. We will contact you by email and confirm your booking and provide you with information regarding payment.
- High Season – Long Weekends, Christmas, Easter & School Holidays – Minimum 3 nights stay - $450 per night
- Low Season – all other times – Minimum 2 nights stay - $350- per night
- Based on six adults with extra adults at $20- per person per night and children up to but excluding the age of 12 years are free of charge
- Cleaning fee is $100 per stay
- Deposit of 30% including cleaning cost is required to confirm your booking
- A bond of $1,000 is required but is refundable within a week of departure providing there is no damage or items missing
- Any damage or loss will be charged at repair or replacement cost
- We do not accept credit card payments, only direct deposit or PayPal , details of which will be emailed to you upon booking
- Payment in full is required 14 days in advance of your stay
- Linen can be hired at $15- per set and bathroom towels & mats at $5- per set – please contact us directly if required
- Discounted rates will apply for a long stay period – please contact us directly for details
- Check out time is 10am and you may check in any time after 1pm
- A cancellation notice of 14 days must be given or the booking deposit will be forfeited unless the reserved dates are rebooked
- Smoking is not permitted inside the house and no pets are allowed - sorry